Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Never too old to try something New!

Hi Folks ! I am soon trying new job---as a taxi cab driver in lovely Sitka, Alaska. This blog is where you can follow me in this new adventure. As you can read in my profile-- I am not new to Alaska--I was born there and grew up in Juneau. I commercial fished out of Sitka for many years so I am familiar with the town and have many good friends there. I am very excited to be able to spend this summer in my home state of Alaska. No matter where I live, Southeast Alaska will always be my home, so in a sense I am finally returning home (if only for the summer).

5 comments:

  1. I would love to follow your blog...I am homesick for Southeast...it will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Jill I am looking forward to the summer in Sitka--too bad you can't visit me?! but isn't our 60th High School Reunion coming up soon--2 years???

      Delete
  2. Kalo taxidi....KALO TAXI. Brava Aurora!

    ReplyDelete